“An organization is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels. The monkeys on the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but asses.”
You’re looking to learn more about business, marketing, fitness and health? You have come to the right place. Our business training pulls from some of the top individuals in our industry and will help you not only set the right goals but fulfill them as well
- As a budding coach on our team, we will offer you:
- Personal fitness coaching
- Personal development coaching and resources
- Marketing and business education
- A complete fitness business system
- A customizable website
- Affiliate programme for elite and sports nutrition supplements
So let’s do a little math together. The average business startup cost is about $30,000* upfront, with the low end being several thousand dollars. Often times when starting a business, it takes 1-3 years to reach what is referred to as “ramen profitability”, the point at which the entrepreneur can make a meager living off their business.
*value sourced from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
With our opportunity, however, you will have:
- Full business rights. (That means tax write offs, yay!)
- A very low overhead (compare our $39.95 startup… whoa… that’s a lot less zeroes!)
- No need for carrying, prepping or shipping product
- Discounts on products and other one of a kind incentives
- The freedom to run your business however,whenever and wherever you see fit!
There’s a lot more, however, it’s much more important for us to find out if we are a good fit. Click the Learn More sign below to be sent to an application to join our team. Check out all of the videos before submitting your application, and we will schedule a get acquainted call. We don’t know if our team is right for you, either, until we actually chat!
But chances are, if you think our video at the top of the application is funny, we will get along fantabulistically. (It’s a word. Don’t look it up.)